Sunday, May 8, 2011

Laura Jansen


Laura Jansen just came out with her first album as of March 2011! She has toured with William Fitzsimmons, and I actually saw her when she was on tour with Joshua Radin. She was really good live! I was really anticipating the release of her new album and it doesn't disappoint! It's titled "Bells". A lot of mediocre albums have tracks that too similar to each other, this album does a great job at keeping a really varied feeling between tracks. Her most popular original song on iTunes is "Single Girls" which is one of my favorites. I also really like "The End", and "Wicked World". I really do like every track on the album though. It is a great album definitely worth checking out.

Check her on iTunes.
And her website www.laurajansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment