Friday, May 6, 2011

Brett Dennen


Brett Dennen got a lot of his fame from touring with John Mayer recently. He a really great musician with a really distinct and unique voice. His voice will definitely be the first thing you notice when you listen to him. Brett's most famous song is "Ain't No Reason" which was one of my favorites for a long time. He just released a new album "Loverboy" as of April 2011 which I am really impressed with! He wanted to make an album that people could get up and dance to, which he does while still keeping it within his same style of music that we love him for. From the old albums one of my favorites is "She's Mine". And I'll link a couple from the new album as well that I really like, "Sydney (I'll Come Running)" and "Comeback Kid (That's My Dog)".

Give Brett Dennen a listen! Hope you like him!
Check him out on iTunes here!
And also check out www.brettdennen.net

No comments:

Post a Comment