Friday, May 13, 2011

Local Natives



Local Natives are one of my more recent discoveries of awesome music. They are definitely on the more indie side of Genre Wood. They released their first and only album "Gorilla Manor" in February 2010. They have some really sweet harmonies, and often a unique feel in the beat. Their most popular song on iTunes is "Airplanes" followed closely by "Wide Eyes". I really like both of these songs. Some of my favorites are "Sun Hands" and "Who Knows Who Cares". Really though the whole album is so great. I need more music from them, I feel deprived with only one album released so far.

They actually have a sweet live music video for "Who Knows Who Cares" that is worth checking out!
Check them on iTunes!
And www.thelocalnatives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment